Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mint, lace, and neon combo!






I was looking for a pair of yellow heels for a long time! My search came to an end at Nine West. These heels in one of my favorite colors were only $59 on sale. They are comfortable because they have a thicker heel and there is a platform at the front. I always look for heels with a platform at the front as they are much easier to walk in!

Teeny bit obsessed with PEARLS right now. Three genuine freshwater pearl bracelets and the other is pink coral. I paired these pretty bracelets with a Kate Spade New York 'Grammercy' watch and Tory Burch handbag. On my nails is China Glaze 'For Audrey' polish that matches the color of my top. 

Peep toe shoes are perfect for showing off your pedicure!


I am wearing: Misfortune Boutique - Ward Center top ($22 on sale), Forever 21 skirt ($20), Nine West heels ($59 on sale), freshwater pearl bracelets - mypacificpearls.com, MP Collections - Ward Center (total $88 on sale), pink coral bracelet - MP Collections in Ward Center ($10 on sale from $110), Kate Spade New York watch ($210), Tory Burch handbag ($465) and China Glaze 'For Audrey' polish ($8), along with my favorite "Luxy Hair" hair extensions ($150 - real human hair) see http://www.luxyhair.com/.


Please leave comments on what you think of this outfit. Thank you for reading my first outfit post! More outfits coming soon!

12 comments:

  1. This is such a great outfit! Can't wait to wear heels in a few months time ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Hehe and yes don't wear heels yet!

      Delete
  2. luv it cristy!!! love love ya style sis!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u sis!!!! im so happy for you too - congrats girl!

      Delete
  3. Look at you Cristy!!! Came from a nerdy skate board girl to a high fashion girl lol. I love love love your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahaha "nerdy skate board girl" awww love you bo!!! thank you!!!!

      Delete
    2. hahahahaha this comment made me laugh so much. I remember that girl =)

      Delete
    3. haha it was more low maintenance living that way ... miss her haha

      Delete
  4. Luvvv the shoes Crinny!!! Epic as colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wee hubba hubba ... I made you :) And, I learned something new about you tonight ... you love YELLOW - that's a great colour. Keep this up, I will really enjoy seeing you ... you ARE BEAUTIFUL my baby xxx

    ReplyDelete